Mondays to Fridays 6pm to 8am
(Booking begins 4pm)
Saturdays From 12 noon
(Booking begins 10am)
Sundays & Pub Hols 24 hours
Our service provides GP services to residents in these facilities. Please call the after-hours location closest to you.
Our doctors do not discuss test results with patients over the telephone unless they deem it necessary. Results are always copied to patient’s regular GP and patients are requested to make follow-up appointments with their regular GP to discuss their results
Due to Covid restrictions, our doctors may call you to triage or consult.
In case of emergencies or urgent conditions, please call 000.
We may use electronic means to remind you of appointments, inform of doctor’s estimated arrival time or delays or recalls. We advise there are risks associated with communicating electronically. Please inform us if you do not wish to receive electronic communication.
All medical records are treated confidentially and pursuant to the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. Only authorised staff are able to access these records.
We are committed to provide you quality medical care. If you are unhappy with our service, please discuss this with us.
You are also entitled to register a complaint with the Victorian Health Services Commissioner for health issues.
Health Services Commissioner
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
MELBOURNE, VIC, 3000
Tel: 1300 582 113 | Fax (03) 9032 3111
We seek feedback on your experience with our Deputising Service to help us better understand what patients want and where we can improve processes and systems.
It should take you 10-20 minutes to complete.
Some important points:
- You do not have to complete the questionnaire if you do not wish to
- The questionnaire is confidential and anonymous
- Your care at the practice will not be affected if you do not participate
- Your care at the practice will not be affected by the answers you give
- We would like you to answer all the questions in the questionnaire
- There is no right or wrong answer; it is your opinion that is important to us
Please click here to access the Patient Experience Questionnaire.
SEDS (Glen Waverley) is committed to safeguarding your personal information, however, we advise that there are risks associated with electronic communications – the information could be intercepted or read by someone other than the intended recipient.
Your privacy is important to us and the following measures will be in place for questionnaires returned to us by email:
- Numerical data from your survey responses will be extrapolated to a Data Response Table
- Other than patient demographic relating to Age, Gender, ATSI status, Language, Concession Cards, number of visits, Level of Education – no personal information such as name, address or date of birth will be extracted
- Your survey response will be saved with all your personal information removed, and the email you send will be deleted.
Alternatively, you may fax or mail the questionnaire to us